Do you remember the words… slow and steady win the race?
And even though we know this… we may go for the fastest method/route to get somewhere. Whether in business and most certainly in health.
Those, all important FOUNDATIONS.
Is it time to take away the power (going too fast) has over your body (through stress), your mindset (through fear) and your business (repetitive burnouts).
It’s my job to help you get a clear picture, so you can change this.
YES, YOU change this!
YOUR WELLBEING, YOUR LIFE, YOUR BODY, YOUR BUSINESS… Independence and freedom to make your own choices that are dying to get out.
And PATIENCE is our ULTIMATE winner.
Why? So you are able to have the time with your children, switch off from the work, never miss out because you are taking aligned action on your life. And by taking inspired action on your health, puts you in the driving seat.
It isn’t a race
It’s a f@cking marathon!
But, could you imagine for a moment… having the utmost belief in yourself? That you are happy with the food you eat and the exercise you do? And it comes easy to you and everything… spirituality, business, and life just flows with it.
Can you envision it? This is your freedom.
How do you win the race?
- Take it slow and steady – The manifesting queen Tasha Chen says… easy and relaxed. Taking it easy, means you get iron out anything that arises. Seeing what works and doesn’t work.
- Hire a coach – Even coaches have coaches or therapists. A coach or a therapist is going to help guide you. Ask the right questions to help you understand more about yourself and may even challenge any beliefs you have, so you step forward with confidence. Did you know I offered a 10 minute call for free?
- Your learning’s/lessons are growth – Learn through the tough times and the failings. These may feel painful (at the time), yet are your periods of growth, where you gain strength in your own abilities. Some will be undeniably harder than others. Try yelling, “plot twist!!” from time to time.
- Love the journey – It’s a journey. A ‘life long’ journey, but a worthwhile time to take action and achieve what you’ve always wanted. That may be TIME for many of you.
- Listen to your body – She’s communicating with you all the time. Even waking you at 3am or the injuries at the most inconvenient times. It’s time to talk to her… What does she really want? Learn to work with your body here.
This about healing parts of your mind and body, and as you uncover your natural confidence, your clarity and focus within your business, your life and your relationships increase.
And as you let go of the physical and emotional weight, you finally discover physical strength in the activity YOU LOVE through gaining the TIME and FREEDOM you’ve always deserved.
You are enough